The best control is granted with this radial, along with a great fuel boost and a comfortable ride throughout.
1) Advanced groove pattern – Meant for absorbing all abnormalities on the road.
Benefits – A smooth ride is ensured, and fuel economy is increased.
2) Multiple cross over groove – Pumps out water effectively and prevents hydroplaning.
Benefits – Safeguards the bike from skidding and increases traction.
110 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Zapper C 110/80 R17 Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.hii my bike hero karizma 2014 i want to chnge my tyres can u help meA.
Hi Hemanth, If you want tyres that are performance oriented and are more ideal for high speed racing/ track use then go for MRF Masseter. These tyres have been recently launched by MRF and are pretty good at delivering high performance. They offer for superior cornering and exceptional stability. However, something more suitable for daily commuting would MRF FS for front and MRF Zapper-C for rear. RegardsAnswered 19 Dec 2016 11:05:00
- Q.hi, I want to change my rear tyre for tvs apache RTR 180.I prefer a bigger tyre for better grip.Kindly suggest me a good tyre?A.
HI Christraj, I am sorry but we do not recommendupsizes in case of 2 wheelers because it tends to impact the riding and handling characteristics of the vehicle. In case you want to know an upsize you should consult TVS people. However, if you continue to use the stock size, then Ceat Zoom XL or MRF Zapper-C would be good options. RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:38:15
- Q.i wanted tubeless tyre for my achiever bikeA.
Hi Vinayak, For your Achiever, I would recommend you to go for MRF Zapper FS for front and MRF Zapper-C for rear. RegardsAnswered 01 Dec 2016 11:24:54