It is a rear fitment tyre and offers long tread life along with superior grip, especially over wet surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative rubber compound ensures long tread life
- Parabolic grooves ensure good wet grip and stability
- Unique tread pattern ensures confident high-speed handling and stability
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for ACTIZIP R3 2.75/R18 Tube
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which company tyre should I have for Hero Ignitor rear sideA.
The Hero Ignitor rear tyre measures 100/90 R 17. You can go for Apollo Actizip R3 or Metro Conti Go Tubeless in the economy range. If budget isn't a constraint then we suggest you go for either MRF Master X or Michelin City Pro as they are more premium tyres and offer comfortable ride quality.Answered 06 Jan 2020 06:02:29
- Q.I have Honda shine bike. Which type should I purchase?A.
The tyre brand choices available in the market for Honda shine include Apollo Actizip R3, Michlein City Pro, Ralco Speed blaster, Ceat Milaze, etc.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:43:49