Bridgestone L607-155 R13 LT 89Q
- Tyre Size155 R13 LT 89Q? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripDurabilityLong tyre life
Other Bridgestone L607 Variants
|Bridgestone L607 115/50 R10||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Bridgestone L607 155 R13 LT 90Q||Tube||Rs.3700|
|Bridgestone L607 175 R14 C 94Q (6P)||Tube||Rs.5150|
|Bridgestone L607 175 R14 C 96Q (6P)||Tube||Rs.5150|
|Bridgestone L607 155 R13 LT 90Q||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Bridgestone L607 155 R13 LT 89Q Features
It is a tyre specially designed for Multi-Utility vehicles and comes with an aggressive tread design to offer superior traction. Special rubber compound enhances the tyre life while offering good resistance against cuts and abrasions. This also makes for increased tread life.
Ideal for- Highway drives and unpaved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks make for improved tyre durability
- Straight main grooves enhance grip over dry surfaces
- Lateral grooves provide for enhanced wet grip
- Protective rib on maximum cut area offers resistance against cuts and abrasions
Bridgestone L607 155 R13 LT 89Q Specifications
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
580 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Q is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone L607
User Reviews for Bridgestone L607 Tyres
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours