It is an all season tyre that comes with a unique tread pattern. This pattern provides for superior traction at wet as well as dry surfaces.
Ideal for- City drives and occasional highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Zig-Zag sipes provide for effective water evacuation and improve wet grip
- Lateral grooves make for improved dry and wet braking
- Wide contact patch makes for better handling
- Special tread pattern makes for longer tyre life
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
530 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for S248 175/80 R13 86S Tube
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I want to replace 165/80 R13 tyres of my Baleno LXI 2004 model. Can you suggest best alternative which can be fitted in my car.165/80 R13 tube type not available in the marketA.
As the Maruti Baleno sedan car model is now discontinued there are limited tyre options available in the market. You can choose from MRF ZVTS Tubeless or Bridgestone S248 Tube TypeAnswered 06 Jan 2020 05:47:46