About Maxxis MA-701
This is a passenger car radial that comes with a unique tread, which is capable to take on any surface.
1) Double steel-belted construction - Ensures long-lasting wear and uniformity.
Benefit – Extends the tread life.
2) Jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap - Provides added strength and stability.
Benefit – Protects it from road hazards.
3) Revolutionary tread design - Gives excellent traction on both wet and dry conditions.
Benefit – All rounded performance, better control.
User Reviews for Maxxis MA-701 Tyres
Find Maxxis Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Maxxis MA-701 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Maxxis Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My car is Baleno Alpha petrol top end model, its original tyre size is 195/55/R16, which upsize tyre I can use in this and which companys tyre is good for Indian road specially on bad roadA.
Yes, you can go with 205/55 R16 upsize as this upsize would provide improved comfort to the car. Also, the suggested tyre from Maxxis would be a good fit for you as its high-tensile steel belts add on toowards the improved life of the tyre and add towards efficient handling.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.I have TUV 300 and is 4 yrs old. Planning to change my tires and need a recommendtion. Interested in upsizing the tires.A.
The safe upsize option for you would be 225/75 R15. The suggested tyre for the same from Maxxis would give you the tread pattern and sidewall lug design which would increase the ride comfort of the vehicle and its stiff carcass formation adds to the stability on rough surfaces.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Swift vdi 2010 need to upgrade size of a tyre suggest pleaseA.
Yes, you can go for an recommended upsize of 175/80 R14 as it won't pose a threat to your vehicle's lifespan and lay no preassure on the engine.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:14:18