Jeep Car TyresChoose Car
Jeep Car Tyres Price List in India (May 2022)
Tyres for Jeep Car Models
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Jeep Compass in which stock tyre are Firestone 225/60 R 17 I need to change my two tyre as it got cuts while other to has line of 35% which tyre should I choose from Yokohama or Bridgestone or fire stoneA.
If the Firestone brand tyres have performed well, you can choose the same tread pattern tyre for the other two tyres. However, if on the contrary, they have underperformed you can opt for Yokohama Geolandar tyres.Answered 01-May-2022 11:33:58
- Q.My jeep compass limited plus has tyre size 225/60 r18 I was thinking to upgrade it to 235/65 r18A.
Tyre upgrade or upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of any vehicle. If you are fine with the drawbacks you can opt for 235/65 R18 tyre size in place of the existing 225/60 R18.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:35:32
- Q.Can I upgrade Jeep Compass Longitude Optional from 225/60/R17 to 235/60/R17A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. For optimum handling and stability, company-fitted tyre size is the best. Considering the same if you are okay with the after effects then you can go ahead with the upsize.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:28:51
- Q.225/60/R17 need for jeep compass 2.0 limitedA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Yokohama BluEarth RV02 and Pirelli P4 Four Season Plus.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:07:42
- Q.M going to replace the tyre , Which tyre will be the best comfort with looks for Jeep Compass limited plus 2.0 model ?A.
For comfort and performance, you can choose between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, and Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:43:27