JK Challenger S63 Highlights
JK Challenger S63 is a tube type scooter tyre available in 10 and 12 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available . With a price range of Rs 1350 - Rs 1600, the Challenger S63 tyre is an ideal fitment for bike like the Honda Activa, Piaggio Vespa Elegante, Honda Activa 125, Honda Dio, TVS Scooty, and Yamaha Ray.
JK Challenger S63 Price List
|JK Challenger S63 90/90 R12||Tube||Rs.1350|
|JK Challenger S63 90/100 R10||Tube||Rs.1600|
JK Challenger S63 Features
The innovative tread pattern of this tyre makes it perform ably over wet as well as dry surfaces. Circumferential and lateral grooves make for good wet grip. Supple sidewalls help in absorbing bumps and potholes.
Features & Benefits-
- Center groove pattern provides for reliable and comfortable ride quality
- Uniformly distributed lateral grooves provide for better wet and dry traction
- Fortified carcass & supple sidewalls provide for better bump absorption
- Robust construction makes for high puncture resistance
JK Challenger S63 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Challenger S63
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Challenger S63 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Challenger S63
Is JK Challenger S63 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Challenger S63?
Can I use JK Challenger S63 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Challenger S63 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Challenger S63 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Challenger S63 Tyres
Popular JK Challenger S63 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.In very rough n touch road which one is the best back tyre for aviatorA.
For Honda Aviator you can pick between CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze and Michelin City Pro.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:29:32
- Q.I want to slightly upsize my Discover 100 rear tyre present size is 3.00 r17A.
Bike tyre upsizing affects the mileage and handling. If you can consider it, you can go for 100/90-17 tyre size as upsize. The recommended tyre choices for 100/90-17 comprise of CEAT Zoom, JK Blaze BR31 and TVS Eurogrip Jumbo Poly-X.Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:13:52
- Q.Hero ismart 110 which tubeless rear tyre best for mialege and full grip on roadA.
For grip and mileage you can pick among CEAT Secura Zoom F (front), Michelin City Pro (front and rear), CEAT Gripp X3 (rear), and JK Blaze BF32 (rear).Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:12:02
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News