JK Challenger S61
JK Challenger S61 Highlights
JK Challenger S61 is a tube type scooter tyre available in 10 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available . Priced at Rs 1050, the Challenger S61 tyre is an ideal fitment for scooters like the TVS Scooty, Mahindra kine, Mahindra Rodeo, Mahindra Duro, and LML Star Euro 200.
JK Challenger S61 Price List
|JK Challenger S61 3.50/R10||Tube||Rs.1050|
|JK Challenger S61 3.00/R10||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK Challenger S61 Features
About JK Challenger S61
This tyre comes equipped with high rubber content which provides for improved stability and handling. Resilient carcass makes it durable over rough roads. The tread pattern has been optimized to offer better grip over rough and mucky roads.
Features & Benefits-
- Solid construction makes it very durable over rough roads
- Wide central rib makes for confident high speed handling
- Lateral grooves and sipes make for confident wet and dry grip
JK Challenger S61 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Challenger S61
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Challenger S61 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Challenger S61
Is JK Challenger S61 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Challenger S61?
Can I use JK Challenger S61 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Challenger S61 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Challenger S61 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Challenger S61 Tyres
Popular JK Challenger S61 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.Access 125 year 2012 make. Kindly suggest tube tyre for both wheelsA.
You can go for any of the mentioned tyres, as the performances of the tyres are almost same including the quality and durability also.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Which company is best tyre for my Honda Dio Scotty?A.
As per my recommendation, you can select the JK Challenger S63 tyre for your vehicle. The tyres provide high quality gripping and braking performance on both dry and wet road surface condition.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.I have mahindra gusto 125 scooter. now OE tyre has covered 10K kms . two times punctured. rear tyre and one time front tyre. is it right time to change both tyres. if so which brand i can go for it. i am in rural place of bangalore an daily travel 50 to 60 kms . please advise. firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
JK Challenger S63 is the suggested tyre for your vehicle as the tyre provides great traction and gripping even on a wet or muddy road surface. It also helps to handle the bike even at a very high speed.Answered 02 Mar 2020 07:21:22