More Variants Of GRIPP
|100/90 R17 55P||Tube||Rs.2000|
|100/90 R18 56P||Tube||Rs.2020|
About CEAT GRIPP
Developed with high strength materials that makes it highly resistant to wear and tear. It also secures a great ride comfort throughout, and helps to save fuel with its rolling effort.
1) Wider grooves – Evacuates water properly.
Benefit - Excellent drainage action, superior traction on water filled grounds.
2) Large blocks – Improves its high speed performance.
Benefit – Steadiness of the bike is best guaranteed.
User Reviews for CEAT GRIPP Tyres
Bike Using CEAT GRIPP Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is better for RE Classic 350, MRF zapper 90/90/19 or Ceat zoom plus 90/90/19 for Tubeless Front Tyre ,Alloy wheels bike.A.
I would recommend installing Ceat Zoom Plus 90/90/19 as it offers better-wet tractions, thanks to the unique sipes.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Please suggest best all season tyre for my hyundai creta sxA.
I would suggest CEAT CZAR HP-205/65 R16 95H for your vehicle. It features functionalized polymer for comfortable ride quality.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:20
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00