CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Price List
|CEAT Gripp (Scooter) 3.50/R10 51J||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|CEAT Gripp (Scooter) 90/90 R12 54J||Tube||Rs.1025|
|CEAT Gripp (Scooter) 90/100 R10 53J||Tube||Rs.1320|
CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Features
CEAT Gripp tyre offers superior traction on rough as well as well-paved roads. The tread pattern comprises angular and directional blocks which provide biting edge for improved braking.
Key Features & Benefits
- Angular and directional block patterns ensure confident high speed handling
- Wider and deeper shoulder grooves provide for confident wet grip and braking
- Tread pattern has been optimized to offer superior dry traction
Tyres Similar to CEAT Gripp (Scooter)
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Tyres
In my opinion, the CEAT Gripp (Scooter) tyres are the ultimate choice for scooters where the surface of the road is rough and uneasy. I am u...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT Gripp (Scooter)
Is CEAT Gripp (Scooter) good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT Gripp (Scooter)?
Can I use CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT Gripp (Scooter) tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT Gripp (Scooter) compatible with Bike?
Bike Using CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Tyres
Popular CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CEAT Tyre
- Q.2012 Hero Splendor plus model, which tyre is suitable for this bikeA.
For Hero Splendor Plus, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Zapper, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 20-May-2023 00:03:58
- Q.which tyre is best for honda shine sp 125 2018 model ?A.
For Honda Shine SP125, you can opt for tire patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:59:50
- Q.Im using ceat 3.50 -10 51j. Can I replace it with ceat 90/100-10?A.
Yes. You can go for 90/100-10 tyre size from CEAT in place of 3.50-10, or any other tyre brandRead More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:52:07
- Q.With is the best tyre for rear side of honda cb shineA.
For Honda CB Shine, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:30:06
- Q.Can I upgrade my pulsar 125 neon rear tyre to 110/70 r17 section from 100/80 ..?A.
Switching to a larger tyre size will lead to a drop in mileage and performance of the bike, which is the reason tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike manufacturers. Hence, for balanced and risk-free performance, always insist upon the company fitted tyre size. If grip, stability and control are your concerns then you can choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre brands such as MRF, Metzeler and Michelin.Read More...Answered 27-Apr-2023 13:26:02
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
CEAT Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*