CEAT Gripp (Scooter)
Other CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Variants
|CEAT Gripp (Scooter) 90/100 R10 53J||Tube||Rs.1025|
|CEAT Gripp (Scooter) 90/90 R12 54J||Tube||Rs.1025|
|CEAT Gripp (Scooter) 3.50/R10 51J||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Features
About CEAT Gripp (Scooter)
CEAT Gripp tyre offers superior traction on rough as well as well-paved roads. The tread pattern comprises angular and directional blocks which provide biting edge for improved braking.
Key Features & Benefits
- Angular and directional block patterns ensure confident high speed handling
- Wider and deeper shoulder grooves provide for confident wet grip and braking
- Tread pattern has been optimized to offer superior dry traction
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to CEAT Gripp (Scooter)
User Reviews for CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Tyres
Bike Using CEAT Gripp (Scooter) Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.Hero electric scooter nyx ?A.
The TVS Conta and the CEAT Zoom are the best options for your Hero Electric NYX.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:15:10
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:14:52
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52