Milaze, as the name suggests, is a tyre that offers long tread life along with superior traction. The tread pattern has been optimized to perform ably over well-paved as well as rough/ uneven surfaces. Robust construction of the tyre prevents it from damages.
Key Features & Benefits
- Increased groove depth with connected blocks offer longer tyre life
- Continuous center groove ensures confident handling
- Deeper shoulder grooves provide confident wet and dry grip
- Robust construction makes for high durability over rough/unpaved roads
90 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
100 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
10 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
53 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
J is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Milaze (Scooter) 90/100 R10 53J Tube
- Wheel DiameterR - 10"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours