This is a high performance tyre that is well suited for daily commutation as well as track use. It involves slick sidewalls for superior cornering capabilities.
Ideal for- Daily commutation as well as track use
Key Features & Benefits
- Slick sidewalls make for superior cornering capabilities
- Special new compound provides for superior braking and stability
- 100% silica compound on top makes for superior wet and dry grip
- Soft rubber on shoulders makes for superior acceleration and control
- Hard rubber in centre makes for enhanced tyre life
190 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
73 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Pilot Power 3 190/50 ZR17 Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours