Michelin Pilot Power 3 Highlights
Michelin Pilot Power 3 is a tubeless tyre available in 17 inch size. There are 3 sizees available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 13930 - Rs 18410, the Pilot Power 3 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Benelli TNT 300, Triumph Speed, Yamaha Fazer, Ducati Scrambler,and Yamaha YZF R1.
Michelin Pilot Power 3 Price List
|Michelin Pilot Power 3 120/70 ZR17||Tubeless||Rs.13930|
|Michelin Pilot Power 3 180/55 ZR17||Tubeless||Rs.17200|
|Michelin Pilot Power 3 190/50 ZR17||Tubeless||Rs.18410|
Michelin Pilot Power 3 Features
Michelin Pilot Power 3 is a high performance tyre that is well suited for daily commutation as well as track use. It involves slick sidewalls for superior cornering capabilities. There are 3 sizes available for Pilot Power 3.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior cornering capabilities
- Long tyre life
- Braking and stability
Michelin Pilot Power 3 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Pilot Power 3
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Pilot Power 3 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Pilot Power 3
Is Michelin Pilot Power 3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Pilot Power 3?
Can I use Michelin Pilot Power 3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Pilot Power 3 tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Pilot Power 3 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Michelin Pilot Power 3 Tyres
Popular Michelin Pilot Power 3 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MICHELIN Tyre
- Q.Super splendor byke back tyre 2007 modelA.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and Michelin City Pro.Answered 22-Sep-2021 12:01:07
- Q.Hello sir...i need rear tyre of my bike CBZ xtreme 150 cc..plz suggest size and priceA.
You can pick between CEAT Zoom XL, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 22-Sep-2021 11:47:31
- Q.Which tyre will you recommend for Honda Dream Yuga for rear wheel.A.
You can pick between CEAT Zoom Plus, Maxxis M6303 and Michelin City Pro.Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:43:26
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Michelin Bike Tyres News