It is a high performance tyre designed for SUVs/ MUVs and Crossovers. It offers high levels of stability and traction even at very high speeds. The low rolling resistance of this tyre not only improves acceleration but also saves fuel consumption.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides for superior traction
- Silica based compound provides for excellent wet grip
- LL Carbon improves tyre life and make is very durable to cracks and cuts
- Computer Optimized tread pattern provides for excellent handling and control
- Wide central rib with sipes makes for excellent steering response and stability
- Innovative tread pattern makes for a quiet ride with efficient noise reduction
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating108
108 (1000 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingV
V (240 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.