It is an all-terrain tyre designed for SUVs which not only offers superior performance on rocky terrains but performs equally well on highway and city roads. It offers a comfortable and quiet ride when on road.
Ideal for- Rough / Rocky terrains and highways
Key Features & Benefits
- Multi-step block design makes for superior all terrain traction
- 3-D sipes provide for improved wet grip and braking
- 5 pitch block variation provide for a quiet and comfortable ride
- Strong sidewall makes for superior durability even on rough terrains
- Innovative rubber compound makes for enhanced tyre life
- 4 straight channel grooves provide for effective water evacuation
275 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1120 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours