Bridgestone B250 175/60 R15 81H Features
Available in 13” to 16” size range, this tyre uses sipes and grooves on the center to properly evacuate water. This translates into superior wet grip. Solid shoulder blocks improve the cornering capabilities and keep the vehicle stable.
Ideal for- City use and occasional highway runs
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel efficiency
- Reinforced sidewall improve the durability of the tyre
- Extra rubber provides for good resistance to cuts and abrasions
- Sipes and grooves provide for superior wet grip
- Wide contact patch provides for better steering response
Bridgestone B250 175/60 R15 81H Specifications
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
462 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Bridgestone B250 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone B250
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours