Available in 13” to 16” size range, this tyre uses sipes and grooves on the center to properly evacuate water. This translates into superior wet grip. Solid shoulder blocks improve the cornering capabilities and keep the vehicle stable.
Ideal for- City use and occasional highway runs
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel efficiency
- Reinforced sidewall improve the durability of the tyre
- Extra rubber provides for good resistance to cuts and abrasions
- Sipes and grooves provide for superior wet grip
- Wide contact patch provides for better steering response
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio80
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating79
79 (437 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.