CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F Highlights
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F is a tubeless bike tyre available in only 17 inch size range. There is only 1 size which is priced at Rs 3310. It is a front fitment tyre suitable for high powered motorcycles like KTM Duke 390, Bajaj Dominar 250, Bajaj Pulsar 180F, Yamaha R15 and their likes.
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F Price List
|CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F 110/70 R17 54H||Tubeless||Rs.3475|
CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F Features
This is a front fitment tyre suitable for high powered motorcycles like KTM Duke, Bajaj Dominar, Yamaha R15 and their likes. The tyres come equipped with an soft rubber compound and optimized groves to offer superior traction and improved cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits
- Sticky rubber compound offers superior grip and resposive braking
- Wide contact patch with high rubber content makes for superior handling
- Innovative tread compound and profile makes for good cornering capabilities
- H’ speed rating makes for superior control and handling even at speeds up to 210 kmph
Tyres Similar to CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F Tyres
Precise Performance @ high speed -
This is one the best performance tyre for Indian roads.
quality of the tyre is excellent
The CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F tyre is the perfect choice for the high powered motorbikes. I have changed the front tyre of my R15 and fixed the sam...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F
Is CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F?
Can I use CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F compatible with Bike?
Bike Using CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F Tyres
Popular CEAT Zoom Rad X1 F Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CEAT Tyre
- Q.2012 Hero Splendor plus model, which tyre is suitable for this bikeA.
For Hero Splendor Plus, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Zapper, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 20-May-2023 00:03:58
- Q.which tyre is best for honda shine sp 125 2018 model ?A.
For Honda Shine SP125, you can opt for tire patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:59:50
- Q.Im using ceat 3.50 -10 51j. Can I replace it with ceat 90/100-10?A.
Yes. You can go for 90/100-10 tyre size from CEAT in place of 3.50-10, or any other tyre brandRead More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:52:07
- Q.With is the best tyre for rear side of honda cb shineA.
For Honda CB Shine, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:30:06
- Q.Can I upgrade my pulsar 125 neon rear tyre to 110/70 r17 section from 100/80 ..?A.
Switching to a larger tyre size will lead to a drop in mileage and performance of the bike, which is the reason tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike manufacturers. Hence, for balanced and risk-free performance, always insist upon the company fitted tyre size. If grip, stability and control are your concerns then you can choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre brands such as MRF, Metzeler and Michelin.Read More...Answered 27-Apr-2023 13:26:02
Top Rated CEAT Tyres
Other CEAT Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
CEAT Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*