MRF Revz C Price List
|MRF Revz C 150/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.3500|
MRF Revz C Features
It is a high performance tubeless tyre that has the best handling characteristics. It ensures drive stability along with ride comfort.
1) Sidewall stiffness – Avoids additional roll over when taking turns.
Benefit – Guarantees proper balance and control.
2) Tyre construction – Keeps the bike firm on ground.
Benefit – Makes maneuverability easier.
3) Angular pattern – Enhances grip and protects against aquaplaning.
Benefit – Added safety on wet grounds.
MRF Revz C Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Revz C
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Revz C Tyres
MRF Revz C Tyres are tubeless and designed with good handling characteristics, that's why I choose these tyres for my Suzuki V Storm. Th...Read More
Unique Tire Compound
I replaced my old tyre with MRF Revz C tire. now i very happy to get this tyre. now my bike gives me a comfortable ride. It offers superior ...Read More
I have replaced my old tyre of KTM 390 Duke with this new one just few months back and it's just great feeling to having this as its sid...Read More
Perfect MRF Revz C Tubeless Tyre
It Gives me excellent cornering and stability while riding at high-speeds with highly comfortable and smooth Hyosung Gt Bike ride across the...Read More
MRF Revz C-150/60 R17, These tyres were on the bike KTM Duke 200 when i bought it and has performed exceptionally well. Its proper balancing...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Revz C
Is MRF Revz C good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Revz C?
Can I use MRF Revz C Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Revz C tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Revz C compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Revz C Tyres
Popular MRF Revz C Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.which tyre should i buy for my bike under budget but great performance and grip.140/70/R17 Yamaha R15 v3A.
For rear tyre options, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Pirelli Angel City, and Michelin Pilot Street.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:15:11
- Q.Hi. i am using suzuki access 125 bike ... tubeless tyre as it is from showroom buyed 2019 december .. now tyre puncture frequently and tyre filled with air...when asked motor repairmen after thorough check he told me to buy new tyre... recommend the tyre with road grip and comfort... i am facing low back pain..A.
For Suzuki Access 125, as per your requirements, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between MRF Zapper, Michelin City Extra, and Reise TwistR 01.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:13:43
- Q.What is the best rear tyre for classic 350? I mostly ride in city and requirements are that the tyre should perform good during acceleration, braking and hard corneringA.
For Royal Enfield Classic 350, as per your requirements, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Reise TourR 30-1, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 20-May-2023 00:07:53
- Q.With is the best tyre for rear side of honda cb shineA.
For Honda CB Shine, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:30:06
- Q.tubless tyre for yamaha RayzrA.
For Yamaha Ray ZR, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom D, MRF Zapper, and Michelin City Extra.Read More...Answered 25-Apr-2023 14:53:24
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*