It brings upgrades in the performance of the tyre, in addition to taking the comfort of the ride to a new level, and giving its mileage a boost as well.
1) Specially enhanced, 'sticky' compound – Meant for better grip on the road.
Benefits – Improvement in overall performance, better control.
2) Higher contact region – Gives excellent stability by making better contact with the surface.
Benefits – Higher grip, better fuel efficiency.
3) Enhanced groove distribution – For better water channeling and smoother drive quotient.
Benefits – Excellent drainage characteristic, smoother drive ensured always.
90 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
90 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Zapper Q 90/90 R18 Tube
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hero Motocorp Passion XPRO 18 \\nBEST REAR TYRE TUBELESSA.
Hello Rananjay, You can go for MRF Zapper Q tyre for your Passion Xpro. It should offer confident grip and handling, even over wet. But if your running is over rough or unpaved surfaces then go for CEAT Gripp tyre. Regards,Answered 22 Jan 2019 12:54:37
- Q.Can i upgrade my avenger 22 tyre to zapper q 140 90 15 with alloy wheels... will it fitjQuery22306829250778537244_1484138635481 Are there anyoter options because stock have a very bad grip.A.
Hello Anoop, While MRF Zapper Q is a pretty good tyre and you can go ahead with it, yet I would suggest that you buy it in stock size. This is because we do not recommend upsizing in case of 2 wheelers as it hampers the riding and handling characteristics of the vehicle. Only Bajaj people could tell you if you should upsize or not. Other options would be MRF Zapper FY1 for the front and MRF Zapper Y for rear. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:56:35
- Q.What tyre would you recommend for yamaha fz_s rear tyre amogs these with reason:- Zapper Q Ceat zoom xl Michelin pilot sportA.
Hi Ishan, You should go for Michelin Pilot Sporty or MRF Zapper Q. They both are pretty good and offer good traction and make for confident cornering. However, out of these MRF has longer tyre life as compared to Michelin. RegardsAnswered 10 Jan 2017 12:12:55