Ralco Blaster Pro Price List
|Ralco Blaster Pro 120/80 R18||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 150/70 R15||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 140/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.2400|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 120/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.2000|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 100/90 R18||Tubeless||Rs.1700|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 80/100 R18||Tubeless||Rs.1350|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 150/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 130/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 100/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1500|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1650|
|Ralco Blaster Pro 80/100 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1350|
Ralco Blaster Pro Features
Ralco makes use of cutting edge technology in making tyres that offer superior wet and dry grip along with long tread life and improved safety.
The company has an advanced Research and Development facility recognized by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India where they create innovative tread patterns and rubber compounds.
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control
- Innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry grip
- Cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre life
- Special rubber compound makes for efficient wet and dry braking
Tyres Similar to Ralco Blaster Pro
Find RALCO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Ralco Blaster Pro
Is Ralco Blaster Pro good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Ralco Blaster Pro?
Can I use Ralco Blaster Pro Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Ralco Blaster Pro tyre available on emi?
Is Ralco Blaster Pro compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Ralco Blaster Pro Tyres
Popular Ralco Blaster Pro Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About RALCO Tyre
- Q.Bajaj Platina 100CC ke liye yesa kaun sa tyre hai jo long durable aur punch kum se kum hoA.
Aapki need ke according aap Bajaj Platina 100 ke liye CEAT Milaze, Ralco Speed Blaster and TVS Eurogrip Duragrip (ATT 1085) mein se apne budget ke anusar tyre patterns pick kar sakte hain.Read More...Answered 16-Feb-2023 15:27:38
- Q.Hi there, i own royal Enfield classic 350 2020 model which uses 120 x 80 x 18 tubeless tyre my quarry is can I use 12 x 90 x 18 tubeless tyre n which is the best pattern on tyre n which is the best brand tubeless tyre please give your valuable information on email@example.comA.
For Royal Enfield Classic 350, upsizing to tyre size 120/90-18 is possible. However, being a very unique tyre size there are rare chances of its availability in the market. Hence, you have to stick to the company fitted tyre size. For tyre size 120/80-18 you can choose tyre patterns between Ralco Speed Blaster/Pro and Apollo ActiGrip R4.Read More...Answered 26-Oct-2022 17:31:14
- Q.What is the best tyre for Pulsar AS 200 where i go Mainly CIty communty and occaional HIghway commuting and along onece in a year i go off roadA.
As per your application, for Bajaj Pulsar AS 200, you can select tyre patterns between Ralco Speed Blaster, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 08-Oct-2022 16:59:59
- Q.what are tyre options for xpulse 200 for on and offroad conditions and what is their price range ?A.
The Hero Xpulse 200 is fitted with very unique tyre sizes at the front (90/90 R21) and rear (120/80-18. Hence, there are handful of tyre options available in the market. Among them you can choose between CEAT Gripp XL (Rs 2000-2650 approx.), Apollo Actigrip F6/R6 (Rs 1900-2550 approx.), Ralco Speed Blaster (Rs 1900-2200 approx.). The mentioned tyres can be used under on-road as well as off-road road conditions.Read More...Answered 28-Sep-2022 16:10:30
- Q.Best rear Tyre for bulletA.
For rear tyre of Bullet, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Gripp XL, Ralco Speed Blaster and Apollo Actigrip.Read More...Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:32:10
Top Rated Ralco Tyres
Other Ralco Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Ralco Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*