An Ultimate High Performance tyre, it offers great stability, handling, control and comfort even at speeds as high as above 250kmph. Making use of an extremely high traction rubber compound, this tyre has been a popular choice for sports cars and high performance luxury vehicles.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra high traction tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Groove in groove technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet grip and performance
- Parabolical grooves prevent road noise from filtering inside vehicle cabin
- Strong shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio40
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating92
92 (630 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingY
Y (300 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.