Yokohama ADVAN Sport-225/50 ZR17 98Y
- Tyre Size225/50 ZR17 98Y? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveSporty drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceHandlingWet GripDry GripComfortLow noise
An Ultimate High Performance tyre, it offers great stability, handling, control and comfort even at speeds as high as above 250kmph. Making use of an extremely high traction rubber compound, this tyre has been a popular choice for sports cars and high performance luxury vehicles.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra high traction tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Groove in groove technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet grip and performance
- Parabolical grooves prevent road noise from filtering inside vehicle cabin
- Strong shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
750 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for ADVAN Sport 225/50 ZR17 98Y Tubeless
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.which is the best tyre for my Audi A4A.
Hi Adithya, Pirelli Cinturato P7 would be a very good tyre for your A4. It offers superior comfort and great traction over wet and dry surfaces. If you want an economical option then you can go for Goodyear Excellence. You could also look at Continental Conti Sport Contact 5. It lies somewhere between Goodyear Excellence and Pirelli Cinturato P7. If you are looking at performance oriented tyres then go for Yokohama Advan Sport. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 12:46:14