This tyre offers great performance along with superior handling and braking capabilities. It comes with an aggressive Lightning style grooves offer excellent handling and strong shoulders provide for great cornering capabilities for aggressive driving.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Directional tread pattern provides for superior acceleration
- Wide central rib provides for enhanced steering response and handling
- Shoulder sipes make for effective water dispersion
- Circumferential grooves make for superior wet grip
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for MY02 Sporty Style 195/60 R14 Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.please suggest best tyres for Verna 1.6 SX-0. At present using the company fitted B250. Need to change owing to bulges.A.
Hi Romil, Just so you know, if the tyres aren't older than 3 years then you can have them replaced for free under warranty because tyre bulge is a manufacturing defect, covered under warranty. In case they warranty period is over then Apollo Alnac 4G would be a good tyre to begin with. If you want something better then go for Falken Sincera SN-835. In case you are looking at something exceptionally good and budget is not a constraint then go for Bridgestone MY-02 Sporty Style tyre. RegardsAnswered 27 Oct 2016 10:59:18