CEAT Steelplus Price List
|CEAT Steelplus 195/80 R15 106Q||Tube||Rs.5405|
CEAT Steelplus Features
This tyre has been designed to withstand heavy load and tread even over rough and uneven roads. It incorporates a robust construction and offers high resistance to cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Rough, uneven roads as well as city routes
Key Features & Benefits-
- Resistant to cuts and abrasions
- High load bearing capacity
- Confident all-terrain traction
- Central rib makes for confident handling
Tyres Similar to CEAT Steelplus
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Steelplus Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT Steelplus
Is CEAT Steelplus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT Steelplus?
Can I use CEAT Steelplus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT Steelplus tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT Steelplus compatible with Car?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.Which is the best tyres for swift zdi 2015A.
Maruti Swift is shod with 185/70 R14 tyres. You can choose the best fit tyres from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:32:21
- Q.Which tyres are better for my swift star vdi 2012 model..with alloy wheelsA.
For Maruti Swift VDI the best fit tyre is 165/80 R14. You can pick any tyre from the following i.e. CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Tornado or MRF ZLX.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:29:50
- Q.Please suggest tires for Renault Duster PS110 RXL for usage in rough or hilly terrain.A.
The Renault Duster 110PS RXL is fitted with 215/65 R16. You can pick the best tyres for hilly surfaces from CEAT Czar A/T, MRF Wanderer Sport or Yokohama Geolandar AT G015.
Answered 24 Mar 2021 01:58:46