CEAT Steelplus Price List
|CEAT Steelplus 195/80 R15 106Q||Tube||Rs.5405|
CEAT Steelplus Features
About CEAT Steelplus
This tyre has been designed to withstand heavy load and tread even over rough and uneven roads. It incorporates a robust construction and offers high resistance to cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Rough, uneven roads as well as city routes
Key Features & Benefits-
- Resistant to cuts and abrasions
- High load bearing capacity
- Confident all-terrain traction
- Central rib makes for confident handling
Tyres Similar to CEAT Steelplus
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT Steelplus Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT Steelplus
Is CEAT Steelplus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT Steelplus?
Can I use CEAT Steelplus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT Steelplus tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT Steelplus compatible with Car?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.Need to upgrade ertiga tyres please recombed some best tyres in marketA.
Hi, I would suggest CEAT SecuraDrive tyres for Ertiga. It offers excellent control and comfort and there is also less tyre noise. You can also go for CEAT Milaze X3. Contact tyre dealers in your city.Answered 22 Feb 2021 05:56:05
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 04:21:14
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52