Other Hankook DYNAPRO MT RT03
|32/11.5 R15 113Q||Tubeless||Rs.15985|
|33/12.5 R15 108Q||Tubeless||Rs.15850|
Hankook DYNAPRO MT RT03 31/10.5 R15 109Q Features
An all an all off-roading tyre, it comes equipped with multi-directional tread pattern for superior traction on muddy, rocky and wet surfaces. It incorporates an anti-puncture technology to make it durable over rough terrains.
Ideal for- Rocky and mucky surfaces
Key Features & Benefits
- Anti- puncture technology improves the tyre life
- Side protection block provide for enhanced durability
- Zig-Zag shoulder blocks provide for excellent traction on all surfaces
- Under-groove protector provides high resistance against sharp objects
- Nylon reinforced belts provide for improved handline
Hankook DYNAPRO MT RT03 31/10.5 R15 109Q Specifications
31 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
10.5 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Q is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Other Hankook Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours