Designed for SUVs, this tyre offers excellent wet and dry grip along with an increased fuel efficiency. It offers precise steering response for improved handling. Its unique tread pattern delivers high performance with superior comfort.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Continuous central rib provides for superior handling
- Unique tread pattern provides exceptional wet traction
- Two ply carcass provide for extra durability
- Silica and Elastomer based compound makes for exceptional braking
- Low rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours