Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II Price List
Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II 190/50 ZR17 73W M/C Specifications
190 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
365 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II Tyres
I only prefer Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II Tyres because these tyres ensure my safety and give me the confidence to ride my Suzuki Gixxer. These ...Read More
Using Yamaha Fazer with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II which has functional groove design which increases traction and performances on wet surfaces...Read More
Optimized Contact Path
It is my best experience using Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Tyres in Yamaha FZ as it is best for riding on any road condition and tyres are highl...Read More
Best Diablo Rosso II
I replaced this tyre for my Yamaha Fazer Bike. The tyre that I had received is pretty decent and affordable at this price. it Keeps the vehi...Read More
Safe Riding with Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II Tyres
With my Honda CBR I am using Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II Tyres because these tyres offer me safe riding and amazing gripping. Even on wet roads,...Read More
Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II Compatible With
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tyres for kawasaki vulcan 650 sA.
For Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S, you can opt for tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Read More...Answered 25-Jan-2023 14:47:32
- Q.Presently i am using bajaj pulsar 150 front disk 2015 model, mrf tube tyre. But now i want to upgrade rear tyre. My bike height is more for me, i want to use thinnest tyre to decrease hight, and higest road grip. Because 3 times i skid with Present tyre. Please suggest me best tyre for higest road grip and tinnest tyre. Thank youA.
For more grip and better stability, as per your budget, you can switch to any premium tyre pattern between Michelin City Pro, MRF Master X/Zapper Q, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:20:14
- Q.I am planning to upgrade the rear tyre size of my Yamaha FZ. Can you please tell me what’s the maximum size I can upgrade to and if there will be any problems because of that.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturer as it affects the mileage and overall performance of the bike. Hence, for balanced response and performance, it is best to insist upon a company-fitted tyre size. Moreover, besides aesthetics, if you are looking for more grip, and stability around the corners choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre makers such as Michelin, Metzeler and Pirelli.Read More...Answered 29-Dec-2022 15:00:17
- Q.Could you please recommend suitable tires for the Yamaha R 15 V3 bike?A.
For Yamaha R15 V3, you can select tyre pattern options between JK Blaze Ryder, Michelin Pilot Street, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 05-Dec-2022 14:53:43
- Q.Which is a multipurpose tyre for the interseptor 650A.
For Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Tramplr XR, CEAT Zoom Cruz and Pirelli Sport Demon.Read More...Answered 22-Nov-2022 14:27:35
Popular Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II Tyre Comparison
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*