Pirelli MT60 TM RS Price List
|Pirelli MT60 TM RS 160/60 R17 69H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.16870|
|Pirelli MT60 TM RS 120/70 ZR17 58W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.15720|
|Pirelli MT60 TM RS 110/80 R18 58H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.15060|
Pirelli MT60 TM RS 180/55 ZR17 73W M/C Specifications
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
180 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
73 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
Compare with Similar Items
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli MT60 TM RS Tyres
As I have to travel on through a rough terrain daily, I was searching for a tyre for my bike which can withstand the wear and tear while cro...Read More
The damaged tyres of my bike were not offering sufficient grip. Therefore, after discussing with one of my friends, I have selected the Pire...Read More
Pirelli MT60 TM RS Compatible With
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which tyre should i buy for my bike under budget but great performance and grip.140/70/R17 Yamaha R15 v3A.
For rear tyre options, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Pirelli Angel City, and Michelin Pilot Street.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:15:11
- Q.Tyres for kawasaki vulcan 650 sA.
For Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S, you can opt for tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Read More...Answered 25-Jan-2023 14:47:32
- Q.Presently i am using bajaj pulsar 150 front disk 2015 model, mrf tube tyre. But now i want to upgrade rear tyre. My bike height is more for me, i want to use thinnest tyre to decrease hight, and higest road grip. Because 3 times i skid with Present tyre. Please suggest me best tyre for higest road grip and tinnest tyre. Thank youA.
For more grip and better stability, as per your budget, you can switch to any premium tyre pattern between Michelin City Pro, MRF Master X/Zapper Q, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:20:14
- Q.I am planning to upgrade the rear tyre size of my Yamaha FZ. Can you please tell me what’s the maximum size I can upgrade to and if there will be any problems because of that.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturer as it affects the mileage and overall performance of the bike. Hence, for balanced response and performance, it is best to insist upon a company-fitted tyre size. Moreover, besides aesthetics, if you are looking for more grip, and stability around the corners choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre makers such as Michelin, Metzeler and Pirelli.Read More...Answered 29-Dec-2022 15:00:17
- Q.Could you please recommend suitable tires for the Yamaha R 15 V3 bike?A.
For Yamaha R15 V3, you can select tyre pattern options between JK Blaze Ryder, Michelin Pilot Street, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 05-Dec-2022 14:53:43
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*