Ralco Night Dragon 100/90 R16
- Tyre Size100/90 R16? What's this
- Warranty3 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Ralco Night Dragon 100/90 R16 Specifications
100 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
90 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
Compare with Similar Items
Find RALCO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Ralco Night Dragon Compatible With
Top Rated Ralco Tyres
Other Ralco Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to get the same brand and model of tires on Bajaj CT 110X (Semi Knobby, TVS Eurogrip) on my bajaj discover 100 4g. Please suggest the model for front and back tires.A.
As per your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze, Ralco Speed Blaster and Bridgestone Gemini NEURUN.Answered 02-May-2022 16:02:02
- Q.which tyre is the best for royal enfield classic 350 bd 4 dual channel ?A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Ralco Blaster and MRF Zapper.Answered 01-May-2022 11:32:13
- Q.What tyres are best for triumph street twin in IndianA.
The Triumph Street Twin is shod with 100/90-18 at the front and 150/70 R17 at the rear. For the front tyre, you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster, Pirelli Sport Demon and Continental Conti Road Attack 3. And for the rear, the options come as Metzeler Tourance Next and Pirelli Scorpio Trail 2.Answered 01-May-2022 11:29:47
- Q.I want tube tyre for bajaj 220 cruise rearA.
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise comes with a unique rear tyre size of 130/90-15, which is made available by few bike tyre manufacturers in the country. You can choose tube type tyre between MRF Zapper Y, TVS Eurogrip ATT 240 and Ralco Speed Blaster.Answered 25-Feb-2022 12:46:08
- Q.Need a off road tyre for KTM Duke 200, 2017. Any suggestions?A.
As KTM Duke 200 is rarely ridden on rough/off-road surfaces, hence there are no specific off-road tyres for Duke 200. However, you can still choose any sturdy tyre pattern that can absorb the abrupt rough road undulations. You can choose tyre patterns between Ralco Speed Blaster and TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport HR.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:33:07
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Ralco Bike Tyres News