These are low profile tyres that offer high performance and low rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency and initial acceleration. Available in 16” and 17” size, this tyre comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern.
Ideal for- Occasional track use, spirited drives and highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet traction
- Innovative tread compound makes for superior dry grip
- Light weight of tyres makes for quick initial acceleration
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio40
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating84
84 (500 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.