Yokohama A.drive AR01 Price List
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/45 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7240|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 235/45 ZR17 97W||Tubeless||Rs.9360|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 225/45 ZR17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.8840|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 215/45 ZR17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.8260|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/45 ZR17 88W||Tubeless||Rs.8030|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 215/40 ZR17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.8320|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/55 ZR16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.7430|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/50 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7070|
Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/40 ZR17 84W Specifications
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
500 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
Compare with Similar Items
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama A.drive AR01 Tyres
Reduces Fuel Efficiency
I am using Yokohama A Drive aa01 tyres in my Honda City as it is the best fitted tyre for my car and is very long lasting with high performa...Read More
Yokohama A.drive AR01 - A tyre with the best grip.
Yokohama is one of the most trusted tyre brands, whose products are supplied to various countries all across the world. It specializes in of...Read More
Top Rated Yokohama Tyres
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for thar apart from ceatA.
For Mahindra Thar, apart from CEAT, you can choose tyre patterns Apollo Apterra AT2, Bridgestone Dueler D684 and Yokohama Geolandar G055.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:00:06
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres of my Tata Nexon- XT(2018). The OEM tyres were GY TrippleMax and ran around 23k KMs. Please recommend the tyres I should look for- I have a normal running and I don't do offroading. I am looking at Ceat, Yokohama and B'stoneA.
All the three shortlisted tyre brands are reliable as well as durable. Thus, as per your budget you can pick between CEAT CZAR AT, Yokohama Geolandar AT g015 and Bridgestone Dueler D689 for your Tata Xenon XT.Read More...Answered 14-Mar-2023 13:38:24
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres for Honda City 4th Generation. Please recommend which tyre to go for. My priorities listed: 1. expected range 60-70K kms 2. Silence and jerks inside the cabin 3.Grip and high way speeds (Indian conditions road type and quality of road changes frequently) in both wet and dry conditions 4.Mileage. 5. Warranty.A.
For Honda City, as per your requisites, you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51, and Michelin Energy XM2.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:09:44
- Q.Need help with best quality tyre for Redi Go which covers all the features...price no bar!A.
For Datsun RediGo, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZLX, Bridgestone B290, and Yokohama1 E40 Earth-0.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:04:30
- Q.What type should I wear for Audi s5 19inch alloyA.
For Audi S5, you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan Sport V105, and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:02:32
Popular Yokohama A.drive AR01 Tyre Comparison
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Yokohama Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs.8,160*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*