Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Highlights
Apollo ACTIZIP F2 is a tube type tyre available in only 18 inch size. There is only 1 size available. Priced at Rs 1999, ACTIZIP F2 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Unicorn, LML Freedom, TVS Star City Plus, Hero MotoCorp Splendor, Yamaha Crux, Hero MotoCorp Passion Pro, Yamaha SS 125, and Hero MotoCorp Glamour.
Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Price List
|Apollo ACTIZIP F2 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1999|
Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Features
Apollo ACTIZIP F2 is a front fitment tyre that offers confident stability and handling even at high speeds. It is available in only 1 size.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior high-speed handling
- Ensure good wet grip
- Uniform tread wear
Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo ACTIZIP F2
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo ACTIZIP F2
Is Apollo ACTIZIP F2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo ACTIZIP F2?
Can I use Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo ACTIZIP F2 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo ACTIZIP F2 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Tyres
Popular Apollo ACTIZIP F2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Honda unicorn 2019 bs4 model, recommend tyresA.
For Honda Unicorn, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actigrip.Answered 18-May-2022 12:15:29
- Q.recommendation for yamaha libero g5 front tyre best compnyA.
The Yamaha Libero G5 is shod with 2.75-18 tyre size at front. You can choose tyre pattern from CEAT Secura Zoom F, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and Apollo ActiSteer F1.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:01:12
- Q.Rear tyre for honda shineA.
You choose rear tyres between CEAT Gripp X3, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:23:21
- Q.Best tyre Honda shineA.
Honda Shine gets 80/100-18 at front and rear. For the front, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Gripp X3 F, Michelin City Pro and Ralco Blaster ST, while for the rear you have options like CEAT Gripp X3, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:10:18
- Q.How much I can upside on yamaha bs6 fz25 on rear tyre without damaging swing arm and other parts.Can I use 150/60 r17 tyre on this.please recommend me.best suitable for my bike.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with the said 150/60 R17 tyre size. With this size, there will not be issues related to swing arm or bike body scraping, but the ones mentioned at the start of the answer. For 150/60 R17 tyre size, you can choose between tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:46:46
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Apollo Bike Tyres News