This tyre involves a varied 5 pitch design to prevent the road noise from filtering in to the vehicle cabin. Large centre blocks come equipped with 3D grooves in order to maximize wet and dry traction.
Ideal For- City and highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative tread compound provides for long tyre life
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Special tread pattern provides for superior dry grip
- Wide contact patch provides for improved stability
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
530 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for B290 185/65 R14 86T Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 15"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.I have vento hi line car, suggest to buy tyre. Size : 185/60/R15A.
For the VW Vento sedan you can go for the tyres like Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Dura plus V1, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelA.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00