Bridgestone B290 185/65 R14 86T
- Tyre Size185/65 R14 86T? What's this
- Warranty6 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Bridgestone B290 Price List
Bridgestone B290 185/65 R14 86T Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
530 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone B290
Find BRIDGESTONE Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Bridgestone B290 Tyres
Bridgestone B290 Compatible With
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For coverlet Beat (P) Stock tyre size are 155/70 r 14A.
The Chevrolet Beat is fitted with 155/70 R14 tyres and choices for the recommended tyres include JK Vectra, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B-Series B290.Answered 31 May 2021 17:00:39
- Q.NOW MY CAR TYRE SIZE IS 165/65/14 BUT I FACE PROBLEM LOW GROUND CLEARANCE SO I NEED GOOD GRIP AND ALSO MORE GROUND CLEARANCE PLZ GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONA.
The best way to increase the ground clearance is to fit larger tyres, especially higher profile ones to improve on ground clearance. The choice in this tyre pattern includes CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Bridgestone B-Series B290.Answered 31 May 2021 16:59:56
- Q.I own a Brio VXAT which is now 6 years old.The stock tyres are never replaced . However the car has run only 23500 kms as on date .Is it recommended to replace the tyres now ?A.
Usually it’s suggested to change tyre every 5-6 years. Therefore, it is ideal time you should replace your tyres, irrespective of the tyre condition and odometer reading. You can choose the recommended tyres for your Honda Brio VX (175/65 R14) from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Tornado and Bridgestone B-Series B290.Answered 25 May 2021 18:20:52