Bridgestone B290 Price List
Bridgestone B290 155/65 R13 73T Specifications
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
365 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find BRIDGESTONE Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Bridgestone B290 Tyres
Best in the market
The B290 tyres are a great fit for my Honda City. Excellent warranty and worth the money spent.
Best Indian Road Tyre
The B290 is one of the best tyre from Bridgestone. It is durable and the tread quality is excellent.
Bridgestone B290 tyres are the best set of tyres I have installed till now as it is very comfortable to drive with these. It offers excellen...Read More
Excellent comfort of using Bridgestone in longdrive
I am using wagon r vxi since 2014, car was fixed with the Maruti suzuki recommended tyres. after 7 years of long journey, we replaced those ...Read More
King on wet surfaces
The B290 from Bridgestone is excellent in terms of handling in damp conditions. It served my Alto for about 40k kilometres and never showed ...Read More
Bridgestone B290 Compatible With
Top Rated Bridgestone Tyres
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for thar apart from ceatA.
For Mahindra Thar, apart from CEAT, you can choose tyre patterns Apollo Apterra AT2, Bridgestone Dueler D684 and Yokohama Geolandar G055.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:00:06
- Q.Best tyres for Tata altrozA.
For Tata Altroz, you can opt for tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, CEAT SecuraDrive and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Read More...Answered 15-Mar-2023 17:53:42
- Q.What's the best tyre for etios vx 2017 petrol model? Need durability and best grip.A.
For Toyota Etios, as per your requisite, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 14-Mar-2023 13:39:49
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres of my Tata Nexon- XT(2018). The OEM tyres were GY TrippleMax and ran around 23k KMs. Please recommend the tyres I should look for- I have a normal running and I don't do offroading. I am looking at Ceat, Yokohama and B'stoneA.
All the three shortlisted tyre brands are reliable as well as durable. Thus, as per your budget you can pick between CEAT CZAR AT, Yokohama Geolandar AT g015 and Bridgestone Dueler D689 for your Tata Xenon XT.Read More...Answered 14-Mar-2023 13:38:24
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres for Honda City 4th Generation. Please recommend which tyre to go for. My priorities listed: 1. expected range 60-70K kms 2. Silence and jerks inside the cabin 3.Grip and high way speeds (Indian conditions road type and quality of road changes frequently) in both wet and dry conditions 4.Mileage. 5. Warranty.A.
For Honda City, as per your requisites, you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51, and Michelin Energy XM2.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:09:44
Popular Bridgestone B290 Tyre Comparison
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Bridgestone Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs.8,160*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*