This is a touring tyre available in size range of 15”,16” and 17”. It provides superior comfort and safety along with good traction over dry as well as wet surfaces. The tyre comes with shoulder protector technology which means there is a higher accumulation of rubber at the maximum-cut areas in order to improve tyre life.
Ideal for- Highway as well as city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- LL Carbon improves tyre life and make is very durable to cracks and cuts
- Computer Optimized tread pattern provides for excellent handling and control
- Wide central rib with sipes makes for excellent steering response and stability
- Innovative tread pattern makes for a quiet ride with efficient noise reduction
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
670 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Bridgestone Tyres
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have 2008 model Tavera Neo 3 (9) Seater can you plz recommend best brand tyres for my carA.
For your Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3, the MRF ZV2K, Pirelli P7, Bridgestone B390, and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20