It is a highway terrain tyre specially designed for SUVs to offer superior traction and handling even at high speeds. Its tread pattern has been optimized to offer a comfortable ride with low noise levels.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Sipes and groves across shoulders provide for high wet grip
- Non-directional tread pattern offers superior levels dry traction
- Reinforced body plies provide for enhanced durability
- Joint-less cap ply provides for a quiet and comfortable ride
- High rubber content provides for superior wet and dry braking
- Lateral grooves provide for superior wet performance
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating96
96 (710 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.