This is a rear fitment radial that has sharp cornering capability and provides maximum security.
1) Rigid rubber compound – Blended with other high strength materials that toughens it from the inside.
Benefit – Increases the tread life.
2) Round shape – Helps enforce speed and performance for it.
Benefits – Greater stability of the drive, longevity.
80 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
100 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Zapper Y 80/100 R18 Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Can i upgrade my avenger 22 tyre to zapper q 140 90 15 with alloy wheels... will it fitjQuery22306829250778537244_1484138635481 Are there anyoter options because stock have a very bad grip.A.
Hello Anoop, While MRF Zapper Q is a pretty good tyre and you can go ahead with it, yet I would suggest that you buy it in stock size. This is because we do not recommend upsizing in case of 2 wheelers as it hampers the riding and handling characteristics of the vehicle. Only Bajaj people could tell you if you should upsize or not. Other options would be MRF Zapper FY1 for the front and MRF Zapper Y for rear. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:56:35
- Q.Hi I ride Bajaj Avenger 220 , What options do i have to convert that into tubeless tyre.A.
Hi Aditya, You can very well fit tubeless tyres on your Avenger. Just make sure you get them in stock size. For front you can use MRF Zapper FY1 and for rear tyre for go for MRF Zapper-Y tubeless. In case you can't find tubeless version of Zapper Y then use Michelin Pilot Sporty tubeless tyres for front as well as rear. RegardsAnswered 15 Dec 2016 09:28:09
- Q.Which one is Best Suited Rear tyre for CB Twister ?A.
Hi Sachin, Following are our requirements for your CB Twister: Front- MRF Zapper-FM Rear- MRF Zapper-YM RegardsAnswered 29 Nov 2016 10:15:09