This is an ultimate touring tyre that offers great ride quality with superior traction and high tyre longevity. It makes use of Bridgestone's special Flat Contact Patch technology to improve steering response and provide good handling.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use as well as city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide contact patch makes for superior handling and control
- Silica based compound makes for superior wet grip
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Advanced tread design provides a comfortable and quiet ride
- 3D triangle blocks provide stability and good grip even at high speeds
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating88
88 (560 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingV
V (240 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.