This is an ultimate touring tyre that offers great ride quality with superior traction and high tyre longevity. It makes use of Bridgestone's special Flat Contact Patch technology to improve steering response and provide good handling.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use as well as city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide contact patch makes for superior handling and control
- Silica based compound makes for superior wet grip
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Advanced tread design provides a comfortable and quiet ride
- 3D triangle blocks provide stability and good grip even at high speeds
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
387 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for TURANZA AR20 155/65 R14 75H Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Could you please suggest which company tyres is best for Honda city svmt (2015 model)?A.
Hi Mohit, You should go for Michelin Energy XM2 or Bridgestone Turanza AR20. Both these tyres offer superb wet and dry grip, precise handling and comfort. But out of these two, Michelin would offer a better ride comfort while Turanza would be more durable over rough roads. So, decide accordingly. If you want something cost effective then go for Yokohama Earth-1 tyre. Regards, RamitAnswered 23 Jan 2019 01:24:07