JK Challenger F81 Highlights
JK Challenger F81 is a tube type bike tyre available in 18 inch size range. There is only 1 size available . Priced at Rs 1350, the Challenger F81 tyre is an ideal fitment for bike like the Honda Unicorn, LML Freedom, TVS Star City Plus, Hero MotoCorp Splendor, Yamaha Crux, and Hero MotoCorp Passion Pro
JK Challenger F81 Price List
|JK Challenger F81 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1350|
JK Challenger F81 Features
JK Challenger F81 tyre comes equipped with straight lined ribs which provide for good wet and dry traction. Circumferential grooves help with effective water evacuation. Lateral cuts on the tread pattern help with wet and dry braking. It is available in only 1 size.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent traction
- Long tread life
- Better fuel efficiency
JK Challenger F81 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Challenger F81
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Challenger F81 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Challenger F81
Is JK Challenger F81 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Challenger F81?
Can I use JK Challenger F81 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Challenger F81 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Challenger F81 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Challenger F81 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Hero splendor plus bick which tyre is selected????A.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and Michelin City Pro.Answered 13-Sep-2021 11:34:25
- Q.Electra tireA.
You choose between CEAT Secura F67 and JK Challenger BF11 for front tyre, and among CEAT Gripp and Apollo Actigrip R2 for rear tyre.Answered 02-Sep-2021 13:21:20
- Q.I need to replace both tyres for my Honda Unicorn 150 model of 2013A.
For front tyre you can pick between CEAT Secura F85 and JK Challenger F21, while for rear choose between CEAT Zoom XL and JK Challenger R43.Answered 25-Aug-2021 12:29:39
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News