Kumho Road Venture KL51
Kumho Road Venture KL51 Price List
|Kumho Road Venture KL51 255/60 R15||Tubeless||Rs.7382|
|Kumho Road Venture KL51 235/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.8806|
|Kumho Road Venture KL51 265/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.9000|
|Kumho Road Venture KL51 235/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6782|
Kumho Road Venture KL51 Features
About Kumho Road Venture KL51
Developed to provide a noise free ride besides giving better steering response.
1) Solid centre rib – Assists in making good road contact.
Benefit – Improved control, better ride quality.
2) Four circumferential grooves – Have resistance from aquaplaning.
Benefit – Pumps out water effectively.
3) Closed shoulder block – Offers lower noise and better handling at lane change.
Benefit – Increases grip on all surfaces.
Kumho Road Venture KL51 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser (or owner) named on this warranty card.
- This Warranty applies only to tyres purchased in india . Tyres purchased and normally used outside India are not covered under this Warranty.
- This Warranty is applicable to the following Kumho tyre patterns: KU19, KU22, KU31, KU27 & KU39. Run flat tyres are no applicable. Applicable Sizes: 55 series and lower and 15 inch and greater.
- A road hazard damages a tyre and can be caused by colliding with gutters,potholes or foreign objects on the road. This Warranty is not valid on damage that can be repaired, such as a nail penetrating the tread.
- The tyres specified above will be replaced with Kumho tyres of the same size and pattern, if available. If not available, a comparable quality tyre will be substituted.
- The replacement of tyres is free of charge to the vehicle stated below for the damage caused by a Road Hazard under the following conditions: – It will be covered for the fi rst 25% of the useable tread-life of the tyre, or 12 months from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Tyres will not be covered by this Warranty if damage is caused: – By an act of
vandalism, theft, willful abuse and neglect. – Use in motorsport, and non-tarmac
roads. – Use in other than normal driving conditions or in commercial situations
such as taxis, hire cars etc. – As a result of improper use or operation, including
without limitation improper infl ation pressure, overloading, use of an improper
rim, vehicle misalignment, tyre/wheel assembly/ imbalance or other vehicle
conditions, defects or characteristics, worn suspension components, improper
mounting or demounting, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tyre spinning, tyre
chain damage, chemical contamination (such as sealers, fi llers, etc), fi re or
other externally generated heat, water or other material trapped inside the tyre
during mounting, tyre alteration, racing or competition use, failure to rotate
properly or regularly, or to properly maintain
Tyres Similar to Kumho Road Venture KL51
Find Kumho Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Kumho Road Venture KL51 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Kumho Road Venture KL51
Is Kumho Road Venture KL51 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Kumho Road Venture KL51?
Can I use Kumho Road Venture KL51 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Kumho Road Venture KL51 tyre available on emi?
Is Kumho Road Venture KL51 compatible with Car?
Car Using Kumho Road Venture KL51 Tyres
Popular Kumho Road Venture KL51 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about kumho Tyre
- Q.1.Should I upsize my Zdi plus swift tyre ???(present size is 185/65r15) , if yes means please let me know the size ,and merits and demerits of upsize. 2 -Monthly I using close to 3k kilo meters so which brand tyre would be good for my car???A.
Yes. As per my suggestion you can go for the upsize to 195/65 R15. For the upsizing purpose the suggested tyre for your car is Kumho SOLUS KH17. The specially designed tread pattern of the tyres provides superior control even on slippery road surfaces.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.I wana purchase tyres for my car in 195/55 r15 which tyers is good for my carA.
As per my suggestion, you can buy the Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 tyre, as it comes with excellent braking ability and enhanced driving stability.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.I have hyundai grand i10 sportz option and my tyre size is 165/65 R14 79H, Can i upsize it ?A.
Yes you can upsize the tyre size of your car to 175/65 R14 82T. The suggested tyre is Kumho SOLUS KH15 as the tyre offers exceptional wet and dry handling.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14