Kumho SOLUS KH15 Price List
|Kumho SOLUS KH15 175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3446|
|Kumho SOLUS KH15 185/60 R13 80H||Tubeless||Rs.3507|
|Kumho SOLUS KH15 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3628|
|Kumho SOLUS KH15 205/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.4461|
|Kumho SOLUS KH15 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4095|
|Kumho SOLUS KH15 145/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.2220|
|Kumho SOLUS KH15 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.2902|
Kumho SOLUS KH15 Features
A radial with non directional tread pattern that ensures exceptional wet and dry handling.
1) Extended shoulders – Helps in making large contact with roads.
Benefit – Steadiness of the vehicle is guaranteed.
2) Great sipe density – Increases grip in both wet and dry conditions
Benefit – Cuts down the noise levels.
3) Wider grooves – Functions by pumping out water properly.
Benefit – Avoids the risk of hydroplaning.
Kumho SOLUS KH15 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser (or owner) named on this warranty card.
- This Warranty applies only to tyres purchased in india . Tyres purchased and normally used outside India are not covered under this Warranty.
- This Warranty is applicable to the following Kumho tyre patterns: KU19, KU22, KU31, KU27 & KU39. Run flat tyres are no applicable. Applicable Sizes: 55 series and lower and 15 inch and greater.
- A road hazard damages a tyre and can be caused by colliding with gutters,potholes or foreign objects on the road. This Warranty is not valid on damage that can be repaired, such as a nail penetrating the tread.
- The tyres specified above will be replaced with Kumho tyres of the same size and pattern, if available. If not available, a comparable quality tyre will be substituted.
- The replacement of tyres is free of charge to the vehicle stated below for the damage caused by a Road Hazard under the following conditions: – It will be covered for the fi rst 25% of the useable tread-life of the tyre, or 12 months from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Tyres will not be covered by this Warranty if damage is caused: – By an act of
vandalism, theft, willful abuse and neglect. – Use in motorsport, and non-tarmac
roads. – Use in other than normal driving conditions or in commercial situations
such as taxis, hire cars etc. – As a result of improper use or operation, including
without limitation improper infl ation pressure, overloading, use of an improper
rim, vehicle misalignment, tyre/wheel assembly/ imbalance or other vehicle
conditions, defects or characteristics, worn suspension components, improper
mounting or demounting, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tyre spinning, tyre
chain damage, chemical contamination (such as sealers, fi llers, etc), fi re or
other externally generated heat, water or other material trapped inside the tyre
during mounting, tyre alteration, racing or competition use, failure to rotate
properly or regularly, or to properly maintain
Tyres Similar to Kumho SOLUS KH15
Find KUMHO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Kumho SOLUS KH15 Tyres
As the robust construction of the Kumho SOLUS KH15 tyres makes it more durable and long-lasting, I selected the same tyres for my car. Along...Read More
It’s been more than six years using Kumho SOLUS KH15 on my vehicle, and the tyre still performs great without any major issues. It com...Read More
very durable and economical
Kumho KH15 is a sturdy and durable tyre due to the large blocks offered by the tyremaker. In addition to that, it gets low rolling resistanc...Read More
Kumho Solus KH15 great performance on all surfaces
The Solus KH15 brings the best of all benefits to its car. It delivers the best performance with the help of a firm grip, an upgraded brakin...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Kumho SOLUS KH15
Is Kumho SOLUS KH15 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Kumho SOLUS KH15?
Can I use Kumho SOLUS KH15 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Kumho SOLUS KH15 tyre available on emi?
Is Kumho SOLUS KH15 compatible with Car?
Car Using Kumho SOLUS KH15 Tyres
Popular Kumho SOLUS KH15 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About KUMHO Tyre
- Q.Kumho solus kh32 205/65 R16 95h is it suitible for creata 2018 ?A.
Yes, you can fit the said tyre size for Hyundai Creta.Read More...Answered 31-Oct-2022 15:40:18
- Q.1.Should I upsize my Zdi plus swift tyre ???(present size is 185/65r15) , if yes means please let me know the size ,and merits and demerits of upsize. 2 -Monthly I using close to 3k kilo meters so which brand tyre would be good for my car???A.
Yes. As per my suggestion you can go for the upsize to 195/65 R15. For the upsizing purpose the suggested tyre for your car is Kumho SOLUS KH17. The specially designed tread pattern of the tyres provides superior control even on slippery road surfaces.Read More...Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
- Q.I have hyundai grand i10 sportz option and my tyre size is 165/65 R14 79H, Can i upsize it ?A.
Yes you can upsize the tyre size of your car to 175/65 R14 82T. The suggested tyre is Kumho SOLUS KH15 as the tyre offers exceptional wet and dry handling.Read More...Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14
- Q.I wana purchase tyres for my car in 195/55 r15 which tyers is good for my carA.
As per my suggestion, you can buy the Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 tyre, as it comes with excellent braking ability and enhanced driving stability.Read More...Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14
- Q.i want to change my tyre height for micra rim typeA.
Since your car comes with rim size of 175/60R15 upsize options will be 195/55R15 as it will improve the ground clearance and comfort inside the car. The tyre suggestion for the same would be Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 as its highly dispersible silica compound improves wet traction and the high tensile steel belt increases its life.Read More...Answered 13-Feb-2020 17:00:37
Top Rated Kumho Tyres
Other Kumho Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Kumho Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs.8,160*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*