More Variants Of SOLUS KH15
|175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3628|
|185/60 R13 80H||Tubeless||Rs.3507|
|175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3446|
|195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4095|
About Kumho SOLUS KH15
A radial with non directional tread pattern that ensures exceptional wet and dry handling.
1) Extended shoulders – Helps in making large contact with roads.
Benefit – Steadiness of the vehicle is guaranteed.
2) Great sipe density – Increases grip in both wet and dry conditions
Benefit – Cuts down the noise levels.
3) Wider grooves – Functions by pumping out water properly.
Benefit – Avoids the risk of hydroplaning.
What is covered and for how long?
- This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser (or owner) named on this warranty card.
- This Warranty applies only to tyres purchased in india . Tyres purchased and normally used outside India are not covered under this Warranty.
- This Warranty is applicable to the following Kumho tyre patterns: KU19, KU22, KU31, KU27 & KU39. Run flat tyres are no applicable. Applicable Sizes: 55 series and lower and 15 inch and greater.
- A road hazard damages a tyre and can be caused by colliding with gutters,potholes or foreign objects on the road. This Warranty is not valid on damage that can be repaired, such as a nail penetrating the tread.
- The tyres specified above will be replaced with Kumho tyres of the same size and pattern, if available. If not available, a comparable quality tyre will be substituted.
- The replacement of tyres is free of charge to the vehicle stated below for the damage caused by a Road Hazard under the following conditions: – It will be covered for the fi rst 25% of the useable tread-life of the tyre, or 12 months from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Tyres will not be covered by this Warranty if damage is caused: – By an act of
vandalism, theft, willful abuse and neglect. – Use in motorsport, and non-tarmac
roads. – Use in other than normal driving conditions or in commercial situations
such as taxis, hire cars etc. – As a result of improper use or operation, including
without limitation improper infl ation pressure, overloading, use of an improper
rim, vehicle misalignment, tyre/wheel assembly/ imbalance or other vehicle
conditions, defects or characteristics, worn suspension components, improper
mounting or demounting, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tyre spinning, tyre
chain damage, chemical contamination (such as sealers, fi llers, etc), fi re or
other externally generated heat, water or other material trapped inside the tyre
during mounting, tyre alteration, racing or competition use, failure to rotate
properly or regularly, or to properly maintain
User Reviews for Kumho Tyres
Car Using Kumho SOLUS KH15 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Kumho Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours