More Variants Of M6301
About Maxxis M6301
This is a tube type tyre and has been designed to offer confident grip with a long tread life. It comes equipped with large tread blocks and wide grooves to effectively disperse water and offers good wet grip.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Wide contact patch provides stable ride even at high speeds
- Wide grooves and large tread blocks provide good wet grip
- Specially formulated compound provides long tyre life
- Specially designed shoulder area provides for good cornering capabilitie
User Reviews for Maxxis Tyres
Popular Comparison For Maxxis Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I wish replace tyres of my XUV 500 W6, which is the best tyres. My car is 4 year old now. Request reply on 9960109994 or email@example.comA.
If you are planning to change all the four tyres, then Maxxis HT-760-235/65 R17 104T will be an affordable choice. It comes with steel belts for improved durability.
- Q.I want to upsize my 195/60/R16 tyres - Honda wrvA.
Upsizing the tyre will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of your car. For better performance, Maxxis MA-P1 can be a good option.