More Variants Of Maxxis M6301
Maxxis M6301 Features
About Maxxis M6301
This is a tube type tyre and has been designed to offer confident grip with a long tread life. It comes equipped with large tread blocks and wide grooves to effectively disperse water and offers good wet grip.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Wide contact patch provides stable ride even at high speeds
- Wide grooves and large tread blocks provide good wet grip
- Specially formulated compound provides long tyre life
- Specially designed shoulder area provides for good cornering capabilitie
Find Maxxis Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Maxxis M6301 Tyres
Bike Using Maxxis M6301 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Maxxis Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about maxxis Tyre
- Q.Which type model is good for Honda dream Yuga front tyre and what is the total cost for replacing itA.
The suggested tyre for your bike is Maxxis MA-V6R. The tyres are equipped with angular sipes and circumferencial groove to offer good traction over wet surface. As we provide only tyre suggestions, you may contact your nearest tyre dealer to know about the actual cost for replacing the tyres.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Can I fit this tyre on hero AchieverA.
As your vehicle rides over a 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and a 3 R18 tyre at the rear. The suggested tyre set would be Maxxis M6302 for the front and Maxxis M6304 at the rear as this tyre set comes with robust construction makes tyres durable against cuts and abrasions and its block tread pattern provides good grip over rough terrain.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37