More Variants Of Maxxis M6302
|80/100 R18 47P||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
Maxxis M6302 Features
About Maxxis M6302
This tyre has been designed to perform well over dry surfaces and damp or mildly wet surfaces. This is due the ‘eyebrow’ pattern with wide central contact patch, which helps in offering good performance over dry surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative rubber compound makes for superb grip on dry surfaces
- Angular sipes provide for confident wet grip over damp surfaces
- Eyebrow pattern tread design provides confident cornering capabilities
Find Maxxis Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Bike Using Maxxis M6302 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Maxxis Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about maxxis Tyre
- Q.Which type model is good for Honda dream Yuga front tyre and what is the total cost for replacing itA.
The suggested tyre for your bike is Maxxis MA-V6R. The tyres are equipped with angular sipes and circumferencial groove to offer good traction over wet surface. As we provide only tyre suggestions, you may contact your nearest tyre dealer to know about the actual cost for replacing the tyres.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Can I fit this tyre on hero AchieverA.
As your vehicle rides over a 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and a 3 R18 tyre at the rear. The suggested tyre set would be Maxxis M6302 for the front and Maxxis M6304 at the rear as this tyre set comes with robust construction makes tyres durable against cuts and abrasions and its block tread pattern provides good grip over rough terrain.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37