JK Blaze BF11 Highlights
JK Blaze BF11 is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1599 - Rs 1700, the Blaze BF11 is an ideal fitment for bike like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Honda Unicorn, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Bajaj Platina, TVS Sport, and LML Freedom.
JK Blaze BF11 Price List
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R17||Tubeless||Rs.1700|
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R18||Tubeless||Rs.1600|
|JK Blaze BF11 3.75/R19||Tube||Rs.1599|
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R17||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF11 3.25/R19||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK Blaze BF11 Features
About JK Blaze BF11
This tyre comes with a Free-rolling rib design which makes for better acceleration and improved fuel efficiency due to reduced rolling resistance. Wide circumferential grooves help with effective water evacuation.
Features & Benefits-
- Free rolling rib design makes for better fuel efficiency
- Circumferential grooves make for better wet grip
- Kerb rib feature of the tyre makes for improved stability on corners
JK Blaze BF11 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BF11
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BF11 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BF11
Is JK Blaze BF11 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BF11?
Can I use JK Blaze BF11 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BF11 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BF11 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BF11 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.Access 125 year 2012 make. Kindly suggest tube tyre for both wheelsA.
You can go for any of the mentioned tyres, as the performances of the tyres are almost same including the quality and durability also.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.Which company is best tyre for my Honda Dio Scotty?A.
As per my recommendation, you can select the JK Challenger S63 tyre for your vehicle. The tyres provide high quality gripping and braking performance on both dry and wet road surface condition.Answered 05 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.I have mahindra gusto 125 scooter. now OE tyre has covered 10K kms . two times punctured. rear tyre and one time front tyre. is it right time to change both tyres. if so which brand i can go for it. i am in rural place of bangalore an daily travel 50 to 60 kms . please advise. firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
JK Challenger S63 is the suggested tyre for your vehicle as the tyre provides great traction and gripping even on a wet or muddy road surface. It also helps to handle the bike even at a very high speed.Answered 02 Mar 2020 12:51:22