JK Blaze BF11 Highlights
JK Blaze BF11 is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1599 - Rs 1700, the Blaze BF11 is an ideal fitment for bike like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Honda Unicorn, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Bajaj Platina, TVS Sport, and LML Freedom.
JK Blaze BF11 Price List
|JK Blaze BF11 3.25/R19||Tube||Rs.1835|
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R18||Tubeless||Rs.1395|
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF11 3.75/R19||Tube||Rs.1599|
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R18||Tubeless||Rs.1600|
|JK Blaze BF11 2.75/R17||Tubeless||Rs.1700|
JK Blaze BF11 Features
This tyre comes with a Free-rolling rib design which makes for better acceleration and improved fuel efficiency due to reduced rolling resistance. Wide circumferential grooves help with effective water evacuation.
Features & Benefits-
- Free rolling rib design makes for better fuel efficiency
- Circumferential grooves make for better wet grip
- Kerb rib feature of the tyre makes for improved stability on corners
JK Blaze BF11 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BF11
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BF11 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BF11
Is JK Blaze BF11 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BF11?
Can I use JK Blaze BF11 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BF11 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BF11 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BF11 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.My bike 150 pulsar 2017 model which size tyre front and backA.
The Pulsar 150 is shod with tyre size of 80/100 R17 at the front and 100/90 R17 at the rear. For front fitment of you opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, JK Challenger F82 and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, and JK Blaze BR31.Answered 18-Feb-2022 11:18:35
- Q.My bike is pulsar 150 disc 2012 model.. which tubeless tyre will be the best in terms of overall performanceA.
You can pick front tyre pattern for Pulsar 150 between CEAT Secura F85, JK Challenger F82 and Michelin City Pro, whereas for rear you can choose between CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, and JK Blaze BR31.Answered 18-Feb-2022 10:51:25
- Q.What are the tyre upsizing options on Continental GT 650A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum performance, it is suggested to continue with the stock tyre size. Royal Enfield Continental GT650 is equipped with 100/90 R18 at front and 130/70 R18 at rear. The best recommended tyre patterns for front tyre can be picked between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Challenger R43 and Michelin City Pro. Moreover, for rear you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:46:11
- Q.आईस्मार्ट बैक साइड में कौन सा जेके ग्रिप वाला टायर ठीक रहेगाA.
Aap JK Challenger R43 aur JK Blaze BR21 mein se koi bhi tyre pattern chun sakte hain Hero i-Smart bike ke back tyre liye.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:39:15
- Q.Ky 110 70 17r pulsar 135 rear me laga sakte haiA.
Tyre size change karne se bike ke performance, mileage aur handling par asar padega. Is liye bike makers bhi isko recommend nahi karte hain. Company dwara lagaya gaya tyre size hamesha sabse sahi hota hai. Isliye hamesha is par hi bharosa karen and nishchint hokar iska labh uthayen. Pulsar 135 ke rear wheel ke liye 100/90-17 tyre size best hai. Aap diye gaye tyre patterns mein se apni pasand ka Pulsar tyre chun sakte hain, jis mein JK Blaze BR31, Ralco Speed Blaster and Michelin City Pro shamil hain.Answered 09-Nov-2021 17:24:31
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News