Michelin Energy XM2+ Price List
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 205/65 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.7210|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 195/55 R15 85V||Tubeless||Rs.5815|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 175/60 R15 81H||Tubeless||Rs.5485|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4685|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4915|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.4020|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.4025|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3740|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.3710|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 205/65 R15 94V||Tubeless||Rs.6500|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6330|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.6240|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5615|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5530|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 195/70 R14 91H||Tubeless||Rs.6115|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.5615|
|Michelin Energy XM2+ 165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.4735|
Michelin Energy XM2+ 155/65 R14 75T Specifications
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
75 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres
Michelin Energy XM2+ Compatible With
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is good tyre for honda city ivtec VX MT 2014 modelA.
Depending on your budget you can choose tyre patterns between JK UX Royale, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 20-Jan-2022 12:03:40
- Q.Looking for recommended tyre for Honda Jazz X model 2010.A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+, and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:37:27
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.What size can I use in 215 width tyre in tata zest revotron 1.2 xtA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Therefore, for best results, it is better to continue with the stock tyre size of 185/60 R15. If you are looking for more grip and stability, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:32:14
- Q.Our Wagon R Lxi Duo (2009) runs on Michelin Energy XM2 155/70 R13 75T. Till now it has been great in performance. Sadly, the car dealership missed the tire alignment during the service some time ago, and both the FRONT tires got worn inside totally. It needs immediate replacement (the other two are in good condition). It seems Michelin stopped the supply of this tire model (at least for now). What can be the best alternative brands we may use? Would it be okay to use two different brands for a vehicle? Good fuel efficiency and safety are our priorities. Thank you!A.
The supply issue was temporary due to some import license problems. However, as for now, things have been sorted and supply is as usual in the country. You can go for the same Michelin Energy XM2 tyres, as they are the best premium tyre patterns available in the 13-inch tyre size. In case you are still unable to access the Michelins, other tyre patterns you can opt for include Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:29:41