- Soft tyre compound makes for superior traction and handling
- Contoured grooves make for superior wet traction
- Improved lean angles make for superior cornering capabilities
- Wide contact patch provides high speed stability
- Innovative tyre compound leads to superior wet and dry braking
100 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio90
90 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.