- Soft tyre compound makes for superior traction and handling
- Contoured grooves make for superior wet traction
- Improved lean angles make for superior cornering capabilities
- Wide contact patch provides high speed stability
- Innovative tyre compound leads to superior wet and dry braking
100 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
90 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Suzuki gixxer back tyreA.
From my point of view, MRF Masseter-X is the suggested tyre for the rear wheel of your bike as the tyre offers superior cornering capabilities along with enhanced gripping and traction.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14