MRF Masseter-X-120/80 R17
- Tyre Size120/80 R17? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Soft tyre compound makes for superior traction and handling
- Contoured grooves make for superior wet traction
- Improved lean angles make for superior cornering capabilities
- Wide contact patch provides high speed stability
- Innovative tyre compound leads to superior wet and dry braking
120 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Masseter-X 120/80 R17 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which tyre is suit for fz25 rear i wnt big size tyreA.
The Michelin Pilot Street, MRF Masseter-X, Metro Conti Go are good options for the Yamaha FZ25. Wider rear tyre will reduce acceleration but offer more grip and stability.
- Q.best tyres for hornet 160RA.
Some of the better tyres for the Honda CB Hornet 160R are MRF Masseter-X, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and Metro Conti Go.