This tyre incorporated Bridgestone's UNI-T AQ technology which adds an additional layer of tread. This increases the tyre tread life and makes it very durable while offering a comfortable and smooth ride quality.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Symmetric tread pattern provides for a comfortable ride quality
- Interlocking centre rib provides for superior handling and control
- Circumferential grooves and sipes provide for excellent wet grip
- Stabilized sidewalls provide for enhanced ride quality
- UNI-T AQ technology makes for enhanced tyre life
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating112
112 (1120 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.